Monday, January 5, 2015

Yarn Pom Poms...






Good morning!

Happy Monday!

My girls don't go back to school till tomorrow, so we have one more day to enjoy our Christmas break. I think they are ready to go back. 
Funny how once Christmas break is over, the rest of the school year just flies by. 

After they go back to school, and I am able to catch up on everything, I have a nice list of to do's that I would like to get on with. 

I would call them resolutions, but instead I prefer 
"New Years Wish List"

Here is my list:

1. Pom pom wreaths and maybe a rug
2. Find and restore/customize a cabinet as a home office or craft station
3. organize all pictures and get them ready to scrapbook (they are in a terrible state since moving)
4. de-clutter
5. build a bunny hutch for outside (currently our furry friends are inside)
6. replace kitchen sink, faucet, refrigerator
7. replace bathroom shower faucet and shower head...
8. complete a quilted tablecloth that I started
9. check out the local rec- center
10. make some new pillows
11. organize the girls room better
the list goes on....

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment