Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Vintage Camper into... Art Studio...

 Little garden gettaway. Love that its nestled in the flowers and trees.




 Light and airy!

 I would love to have one of these for each of the girls as a fun play house.

 Gotta decorate with Cath Kidston, maybe Tilda and Greengate as well.

 Love the windows on this one. Lots of natural light. 



 PINK!!!!


Hello, Happy Tuesday!

Spring and Summer is fast approaching, end of school is near, and so much is to be done. 

Our future is full of busy times. My mind is full of the need to do's and I find myself dreaming of the wants instead. 

This summer, at the end of August, we will start a new chapter in our lives. We will me moving 450 miles south and starting fresh. Jobs are ending and new experiences are starting. Our living situations will downsize by about 1000 sqft and we are trying to eliminate as much as possible. Still I find as excited as I am for the new, I am sad that my craftiness and the space to do so will be limited. 

Soooo, after doing some pinning on my favorite site, I have found a solution. 

Old campers are easy to find, especially gutted ones, soooo

why not turn one into a wonderful little, movable craft oasis.

It is so wonderfully possible. 

I posted some wonderful ideas I found online and I am currently planning my special little place, for me and my girls to craft and create to our hearts content. 

Hope your day is sunny and bright.

; )

No comments:

Post a Comment