Monday, March 31, 2014

Springtime....



Hello! Happy Monday everyone. 

I am thrilled to say, yesterday I saw my first moose of the season. Mom and Yearling. 
It was on the worst busy highway, but I made my husband stop so I could get a picture. As you can see, i am very far away, using my little point and click camera, (I never have my good one when there is something to see, ha ha). But I zoomed in on my camera as best as I could, and then on my computer. 

It was only after I took the first picture, of her looking right at me, that the yearling wandered out of the willows. No wonder she was watching me so carefully. 

Dont worry Momma, i wont hurt you or your baby. 

Thanks for letting me take some pictures. 

I Love this time of year. 

Hope your day is just as great!

No comments:

Post a Comment