Sunday, March 16, 2014

A Playhouse....





Hello. Happy Sunday!

I hope it lives up to its name. So far the sun is shining. Yesterday blew in with clouds and snow, which quickly melted, but the chill was still in the air. 

Today, I would like it a bit warmer thank you. 

Ever since my girls found out we would be moving at the end of the summer, they have had a bit of a wish list.
The item on the top of the list has always been a playhouse. But not just any  playhouse. They want one big enough for both of them, with couches, lofts to sleep in, windows, and lots of room to have some of their toys in. Ladders and slides and ziplines and swings attached. Oh yes and tree access from the roof tops. 

An escape from their silly parents, ha ha. 

I admit, I look forward to giving them this wish. A playhouse for them now, a little garden retreat for me later... 

Hope your Sunday is full of Sun!

; )

No comments:

Post a Comment