Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Beachy Decor....





Hello,
Happy Wednesday!

I have been checking out Pinterest lately for beachy decor ideas. 
My girls have been bugging me for days now about changing up their room. I blame their good friend who just redid her bedroom (you know who you are... ha ha  : )). 
I am very hesitant to do anything big since we just did their room in August of 2014. But a refresh sounds ok to me. So they decided on a beach theme. Since they already have turquoise all over their room, it seems like an obvious choice. Soooo.... On to pinterest, and ebay I go. 

My oldest daughter has already been trying to paint some signs and such, and I thought I would hang some grass skirts over the windows and find some beachy throw pillows and blankets. 

I have to admit, with this tricky spring like weather we have been having, I kinda like this project. 

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment