Sunday, January 25, 2015

Spring Plans....






Hello, happy happy Sunday!
I have been pinning wonderful inspiration from Pinterest on Chicken Coops. 

I have wanted a chicken coop for some time and since moving out to the country, it seems that this spring will be the time to make it happen. 

My mom had a great idea to have a chicken coop and put our rabbits out there as well, all enclosed in a large fenced covered cage. It will solve a few issues while bringing chickens into our little funny farm. 

My youngest daughter is very excited about the chickens, my oldest is the bunny girl, so between the two of them, they should be able to handle them. They are getting older and its time for them to have more responsibility. My husband is sure I will be the one doing it, but we will see.  For now we are in the hoping and dreaming stage, and at the moment we all want a pink chicken coop with a pretty banner and a handpainted sign hanging off of the cage. I can see it all now....


Have a wonderful Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment