Tuesday, January 27, 2015

~Springy Matchboxes~


Check out my decorated matchboxes.
I can not take credit for the idea, my best friend introduced me to this fun idea.




A pack of matchboxes from the store, some scrap paper, some embelishments (I like puffy stickers and ribbon) and some adhesive (double stick tape is my favorite) and you have something cute and decorative instead of boring and ugly.



Some for Valentines day and some for Easter/Spring. (I admit, those are my favorite)


Hello, happy happy Tuesday!

It is a cloudy rainy day today. Yesterday was gorgeous... 62 degrees and sunny, but today is another story. 

Its all good, I have soup in the croc-pot, no where to go, until the kids get out of school, and lots of stuff to do. 

I have a choice, I can organize some stuff that I set aside back when we moved in... or craft...

ummm......

CRAFT!

The other stuff isn't going anywhere.

ha ha.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment