Monday, January 12, 2015

Tilda Christmas Photo Book


I love making these little folded photo books. They work best with double sided paper. I used my favorite, Tilda paper. 



Start out with three 12x12 sheets of scrapbook paper.


Fold in half, open fold in half the other way so that it is in 4's


Open all the way and fold diagonally, open again and fold diagonally the other way.


 Open completely, set aside, and fold the other two pieces.
Once folded, open all, and lay them out corners overlapping. Tape or glue (I like the scotch double sided tape) square to square. Make sure the two end sheets are center point side up and the center sheet is center point side down. 


Once taped down well. Carefully fold together. (Its hard to explain, but try and let it naturally fold in on itself).


Cut two pieces of scrap cardboard to fit while slightly overlapping.
Tape down to a sheet of larger scrapbook paper.
Make two one for front and one for the back.



Tape to the front and back of the folded album


This is the back of mine.


I embellished the front and inside with wonderful Tilda die cuts. 


I love it. I am off to make another one. Have a great day!

Happy Monday!
; )


No comments:

Post a Comment