Thursday, January 1, 2015

Master Bedroom Remodel Plans....









Hello! Happy New Year!

Now that Christmas is over and we are officially into the New Year... 2015...
I am looking forward to our Summer plans. 

This past August we moved into a small 2 bedroom mobile home... Ugh. 
I know. 
But being that it was my grandparents place and on a large piece of land, and the price was right, we decided to go ahead. 

Now our original plans were to pull it off and build a house, but since I think we are quite a few years down the road from that, mostly because our wish list for our dream house is still a bit out of reach (budget), we have decided to build onto the existing home. I have been researching ideas and it looks like a doable endeavor. 

We will start with enclosing the porch and making a mud room sun porch, and adding a master bedroom suite. I cant wait. 

Here are some of the fun ideas I found on Pinterest!

Have a wonderful 1st day of 2015!

No comments:

Post a Comment