Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Greenhouse vs Chicken Coop




When our now 2 year old dog was a puppy, we purchased a large dog kennel for him to hang out in when we were away from home. This never happened. Aside from the children and their friends getting locked in... we have not needed to contain him in this large yard ornament. Sooo my husband and I decided to sell it. Well I thought maybe we could turn it into something else instead of selling it for a fraction of what we paid. The choices are Greenhouse or chicken coop. Now while I would LOVE to have chickens, my all too practical husband thinks that with two small children and a large dog who hasn't yet outgrown puppy-hood, chickens might be a little too much at this time (definatly in the future though). So I think we will be turning it into a greenhouse/ potting shed. I am very excited. I am envisioning plants and pots and lots of great metal containers and watering cans. And I think plants that vine along the chainlink would be lovely... maybe clematis. Hmmm. Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment