Sunday, April 3, 2011

~ Birthday Party ~





Happy Sunday. We had a very busy Friday and Saturday. We had other birthday parties to attend and ours to throw. It went off well. Looking back, I think I should have planned for more games, but the girls seemed to enjoy it. The decorations and the snacks turned out great. The weather was actually warm but windy or we could have had the party outside. All in all I am very happy with how things went, although... I don't think we will do it again for a long time. Ha ha. As for my big 7 year old. She had a blast and was exhausted by last night. 

On another note, I recently found out that my good friend at shabby chic in the mountains has decided to stop blogging. I am very sad about this. She is the one who introduced me to blogging world and I am forever thankful. It has been alot of fun for me and I will miss her beautiful upbeat blogs. I feel worse for all of you because I am lucky and get to see her and her creations on a regular basis. Thank you for your beautiful blogging for the last year and thank you for inspiring me everyday. 
Have a great day!

: )

No comments:

Post a Comment