Thursday, April 28, 2011

Shades of Blue

 Inspiration from around the house... Photo boxes from Rachel Ashwells Simply Shabby Chic...

 Paint strips from our local hardware store... I think I am leaning towards "let it rain". 


 More inspiration from around the house... I have a lot of blue... This is Cath Kidston blue... Lovely...

 My outdoor flags from last year... getting ready to make some more... these are all frayed and faded. 

I decided yesterday that my bedroom walls need to be blue. My local hardware store offers By one get one free cans of paint a few times a year and I think this time I will be buying blue and ofcoarse white. I still need to paint many areas of the house, but I am going to take advantage of the good deal. 

Have a great day... I think we may actually have a sunny warm day. 
: )

No comments:

Post a Comment