Tuesday, March 19, 2013

St. Patricks Day Recap...



Hello, Happy Tuesday. This weekend was so great. We were busy, but it was actually relaxing. I know that doesn't make sense, but I think it consisted of much needed family time. IT started out with my girls and I shopping on Friday. We bought groceries and other needed items, but we also looked at clothes, and pretty hair bows, and shoes. We took our time and enjoyed the day. I purchased this shamrock... I couldn't resist even though I will probably not be able to keep it alive. Then we came home, danced, played volleyball outside and just relaxed. Then Saturday, my big girl went to a friends sledding party, and my hubby and baby girl and I went to a local tourist town and just shopped and hung out. The weather was iffy. Some sleet, some snow, some rain and then the sun would come out for about a minute and it started all over again, but it was fun. Then Sunday we just enjoyed all things Irish and baked. 

There is definately something to be said for Family time. 

Hope your day is great!

; )

No comments:

Post a Comment