Thursday, March 21, 2013

Ikea Toy Storage Ideas...

 This is a great idea for all the stuffed friends we have....


 I love the areas for dress up clothes... a serious clutter issue for us for sure...

Next week is Spring Break and we will be heading to the big city and going to Ikea. So I have been raiding the catalog and website and planning my visit because you know you have to do that if you want to ever get out of the place at a decent hour. I am planning a serious overhaul of my girls rooms this Spring, starting with toy storage. I seriously feel like I have been overrun, not just by toys, but by linens, and clutter, and just everything. I just don't feel like there is ever an end to it all. So its time to just eliminate as much as possible. 

I love that I can find such great ideas on Pinterest. 

Thanks to all of you pinners out there for sharing. 

Have a great day!!!

; )

No comments:

Post a Comment