Monday, March 11, 2013

Craft Room Organizing...


 I don't know how many times I have done this. I am constantly going through drawers and organizing, only to go back a few months later and doing it again. Why is it drawers end up being catch alls for everything. I know that anything that does not have a place always ends up in there. We not anymore. This week is going to start a trend. I am going through them once more and throwing stuff away. No more re-allocating an item. Just trash. I feel so good when I throw bits and pieces away. At first there is the dread and worry of "what if I need this later" but once I toss it there is a huge weight lifted and I feel so much lighter. I have found this to be true with most items. SO this week is throw away week. I am going to start at one end of the house and work my way through. Drawers, under sinks, medicine cabinets... nothings safe. I will try to post some of my before and afters. (If I am brave enough). 

Hope you have a great start to your week!
Happy Monday

; )

No comments:

Post a Comment