Friday, March 1, 2013

Happy March 1st


Can I just say how happy I am that we made it through February. This winter has felt so long. We started having below 0 temps in December and are still having them as of 2 days ago. It warms up nicely during the day, but the cold just seeps into me. I am ready for warmer, light jacket or just a long sleeve shirt, kind of days. 
Today I am home with my little one, who is sick. My big girl is off at dance class and before that she and I decided to scrapbook. Its so nice that we can do that together now. She will be 9 this month. As I sit and watch her put her stuff together, I remember the baby who used to sit in the highchair and color with markers while I scrapbooked. Seems so long ago. Time really does fly, so I guess Spring will be here before we know it. 

Hope your day is full of reflexion.
; )

(and P.S. to our friends who we couldn't go see today... miss u.)

No comments:

Post a Comment