Friday, March 15, 2013

A New tool by Stampin UP!




Happy Friday! I am so glad the week is over. We were busy busy. My oldest started volleyball on Monday. Practice was on Monday and Wednesday nights. And then we had 4-H on Thursday. Not to mention busy days at school with testing and other stuff. We are exhausted. Today is a lazy day with crafting and Dance classes. I think we may do some fun St. Patricks Day craft today. 

On another note, check out my new tool. I am super excited. This is my petite pennant punch by Stampin Up. I just grabbed some scraps out of my pile and they happened to be Halloween ones. This is truly my favorite tool right now. I plan to make many of these for scrapbooks and cards. I may even dedicate a accordian folder to these in different season, holidays and events. 

I LOVE IT!!!
 
Have a great Weekend. 
; )

No comments:

Post a Comment