Sunday, November 25, 2012

White as Snow...




Happy Sunday. Just  a quick post before the hustle today. Now that Thanksgiving is over, and for the most part, Christmas shopping is done... yes I said done. : )
I feel like I can start getting into my decorating. However, my kiddos are doing everything possible to wreck the house. So decorating may wait until they are in school tomorrow. I think I will take today to finish up my Craft Fair preparations... (it is next Saturday...eek!!!). 
I need to take some time to think about my decor. Every year I vow to simplify, and then every year I go crazy. Deck every hall and adorn every surface. 
So a day of contemplation may be a good idea. 

Right now I am loving everything white and wishing for snow. A white Christmas is right on top of my list this year. 

Hope your day is great!!
Enjoy the rest of your weekend. 

: )

No comments:

Post a Comment