Sunday, November 18, 2012

Sunday Mornings....

Good Morning. Hope your day has started great. I am catching up. I feel like all I do is run run run and I never catch up. But today I have great intentions. November is almost over. Craft fair planning is in full swing, as well as Christmas shopping. My girls are in full holiday readiness, wanting to decorate. I keep telling them we have to get through Thanksgiving first, but I have to admit, I am already pining for Christmas music and decking the halls. I have the decorations on standby and am anxious to get to it. However, I will be patient. This week will be another busy one and I will be sure to clean clean clean so that I have a fresh slate when I am ready to start.  I hope you have a wonderful week. 

Smile
: )

No comments:

Post a Comment