Monday, November 26, 2012

Early Christmas Present

Hello. Happy Monday. I am taking a cleaning and decorating break and wanted to post about my fun surprise this weekend. My hubby surprised me with an early Christmas present. We were watching TV this weekend and I was flipping channels. I stopped momentarily on QVC and saw this. My Father in law just bought one and has been telling me how great it is and I mentioned to hubby that this would be a great thing to have. Well I guess the price was right because he called them up and ordered it for me. IT should be here in a few days. I am so excited. I never used to think these were all that great, until I recently learned you can use your own coffe with the "my k cup". So great!!!. The other great thing about ordering it on TV is that it comes with 64 little cups to start out with. I am sooo excited and I cant wait to get it. 

Hope your day is wonderful. I am off to do more decorating. 

: )
Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment