Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Kitchen Plans....




 Some great ideas on line are above, and this is our cute little vintage kitchen below. 
Cute, believe it or not, roomier than the one we had, more cabinets, but just needs a few updates. 


Hello! 
I am looking for ideas for some remodel plans. 
The house we are living in is much smaller than we had before. It is temporary, for a year or two and belonged to my grandparents. Since its free to us, but too small for longterm, we are are going to do a few upgrades just to make it livable. 

On that list is a new kitchen sink. I can live with the counters, but a new sink and faucet are a must. I really like faucets with the pull down sprayer and I love love love the look of farmhouse apron sinks. 

Some other things on our short list, that is a must  is a new refrigerator... the 30 year old one that is here, that does not have an ice maker... is definately going!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment