Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Goodbye 2014... Happy 2015







Yes, believe it or not, this was May. Right before Mothers day!


But it melted quickly...



Swimming, swimming, swimming...



Beautiful Lilys from my best friend...
Happy Birthday to me.






Happy dog, running through his new yard...
after visiting with his cow friends...






Great visit from great friends...
Cant wait to see what the new year brings...



Sleepy puppy....


Hello! 

Happy December 30th!

This past year was full of stress and upheaval. I tried my best to have fun in small places. I am very much looking forward to this new year. Full of possibilities. 

I was looking through my photos from the last year and decided to do a year in review. Since I was absent for most of the Summer/Fall, I decided to show some of those as well. It was hard to decide. 

I wish you all a wonderful end of 2014 and a very happy 2015!

; )

No comments:

Post a Comment