Saturday, December 13, 2014

~Greengate Christmas~









I'm dreaming of a Greengate Christmas....

Good Morning!
As I sit here drinking my coffee, I am loving loving loving the wonderful images of Greengate products, especially Christmas ones. I love Greengate all year long, but I have to admit the Christmas ones are my favorite. Probably good that they dont sell it in the USA or I would be broke. I still look from time to time on sites like Ebay, and I am able to snag an item here and there, but still it would be lovely to be able to walk into a shop and see all the lovely patterns and colors. 

Right now I am seriously crushing on grey silver and red. But all of their stuff is divine. 

For more inspiration, check out their website for their new Summer Catalog at 
www.greengate.dk and their blog at www.greengate.dk/blog/

Have a beautiful day!


No comments:

Post a Comment