Tuesday, December 2, 2014

December 2nd...

Hello!

Happy December 2nd!

I am so happy to finally be able to blog on my own computer. A lot has happened in the last month. My husband was finally able to join us and start his new job. We got our internet working, (yay) and got through Halloween and Thanksgiving. Now I feel like we can start settling in. Hubby is still trying to figure out what project to start first. There are many on the to do list, but all in good time. I am just happy we can finally live in the moment instead of dealing with selling packing and moving. Time for life to start again....
as well as blogging. I have lots to catch up on!

Hope your day is great!

P.S. Check out our elf on the shelf reading a good book with her friends. Its going to be a beautiful day!

2 comments: