Saturday, December 6, 2014

~Christmas Inspiration~







Hello, Happy Happy Saturday!

I am hoping today to do some fun crafting with my girls. Not sure if it will be ornaments, Christmas chains or gingerbread houses, but it will no doubt be fun. 

I am posting some of the fun inspiration I found when deciding our tree theme this year. 

Usually every year we decorate our tree with all the ornaments we have. This year, we thought, with all the changes, we would do something different. My girls are old enough now that they loved the idea. So we used owls, and deer and hedgehogs and what ever woodland creature or creation we could find. There are still some ornaments that are momentos, but for the most part, its all fresh and new. 

It is great and feels like a new start!

Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment