Monday, January 10, 2011

Valentines Decorating...



 I know its a month away, but I found myself excited about decorating for Valentines Day. I hung a few fun banners and broke out the heart candles, but I am on the search for some more subtle decor. I used so much red in my Christmas decorating, that I admit, I am wanting lighter colors. So I am looking for some ideas with white and soft pink. I am definatly envisioning some white feathers, either in wings or wreaths.... hmmm....

 These banners are so much fun from my favorite Pottery Barn Kids... I think this is last years banner, but they have a similar one at


 This wreat was an instant goodie with the pinks in it. I love it... check it out at

Love the use of the White Christmas tree at


These are some ideas I found online. Be sure to visit the sites and check out other great ideas....

No comments:

Post a Comment