Friday, January 21, 2011

Garnet Hill




I am really loving Garnet Hill lately. There regular home and womens catalog is lovely and I have alot of favorites in there. But Today I LOVE the kids Growing up Garnet Hill. It is full of the most delicious pastel floaty light fabrics and sweet accessories. It is summer in a catalog. I find myself looking at it over again, and wishing for warmth. I know it will be here before we know it. All the stores are filling up with Spring merchandise, and the TV sales channels are selling plants as well as plant catalogs coming in the mail. But the next two months are usually pretty long around here. Lets just say  -1 degrees this morning didnt inspire any confidence. Either way, be sure to check out http://www.growingupgarnethill.com/ for some really cute items.

No comments:

Post a Comment