Saturday, January 29, 2011

Obsessions...

Hello. I am taking a quick break from organizing and cleaning Baby girls room. We just finished putting her big girl bed together (captains bed with drawers under it) and she was so excited she conked out for a quick nap.... good idea. Anyways... I thought I would check in on my favorite blogs while she was sleeping. I am currently OBSESSED with grain sacks. All kinds. Coffee, Grain, Feed, etc. They can be any color, mostly light brown. I noticed that Pottery Barn had some great ones, and a few of my favorite bloggers sell and decorate with them... so now I am on the hunt. I have all family members helping me find them. I tend to get this way when I see something I like. I am just useless until I can find it. Anyway, here is a pic from last years crabapple tree, wish it was blooming now, but it will have to wait a few months still. Have a wonderful Saturday. I will be sure to post pics of Baby girls room on Monday!
; )

No comments:

Post a Comment