Monday, January 31, 2011

Pretty in Pink

 Sweet Pink Polka Dot Comforter set (the reverse side is flowers, great if we want a change and free since it was re-purposed from Big girls first bed set)...

 Captains bed with drawers underneath ( I used a bed skirt though, because I couldnt resist the completed look)...

 This poster was big girls and the edges were really torn and messed up. So Big girl and I painted this frame and put it over part of the poster... I then tied it up with pink ribbon to hang it with... I am very happy with it and it will look even better once the walls are charming pink...

 This lamp was a score from Ebay... It is from Ikea and It is perfect for a night light... I love it and want one for my room.... I wonder if my hubby would mind...hmmm.

 Sweet Banner from Rachel Ashwell Simply Shabby Chic....


 Bean bags because I worry a little about Baby girl falling out of bed... I am sure that worry will go away in about 10 years....

Sweet shaggy pink rug....

I am so happy with how her room is progressing and am anxious to paint it pink as well as white on her furniture pieces that arent white already. Stay tuned for more fun Pink changes... have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment