Monday, January 17, 2011

My Love-ly Entryway


 One of my favorite Longaberger baskets filled with vintage crocheted and tatted table covers... hope they dont end up becomming baby doll blankets, I will have to keep an eye on them...

 Paper Hearts make a great little banner... from the dollar section at Target...


 I made this cute little pillow out of 2 vintage lines. I think they were small table scarves. It was in baby girls room, but I needed something else for the corner...

My entryway is my favorite part of my house. The first thing I see when I come in the door is this halltree. I try to change the decor on it often. Unfortunalty, it is my Husbands favorite place to put his stuff when he gets home for work.... so in the evenings its covered with his coat and other daily essentials. But during the day, its mine to create with. It has a great bench with storage that I keep my growing magazine collection. (Or should I say habit?). I decided today that it needs some pink, for Valentines Day. Have a great day!
~  : )  ~

No comments:

Post a Comment