Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Sugar Chalet Construction....




 Our local 4-H group puts on a wonderful Sugar Chalet building day every year. For 5 dollars each you get a naked house and all the goodies you want to put on it. So much better than building these at home. And much less stressful for mom.  (I can never get those things to stay together). 
My girls loved it. 

Hello. Happy Wednesday. I am finally out of the fog. I feel really good. Still coughing a bit, but nothing that seems to stop me from getting stuff done.
I am scrambling. Yep. Right now I am realizing that my kiddos will be out for Christmas break in two days and I have lots of "secret" stuff I still need to take care of before they are around me all the time. 
Luckily I got most of it done today. Just a few things left on the to do list. 
I am really looking forward to our winter break.
Hope your day is great.

No comments:

Post a Comment