Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Peppermint Bark...


 So so easy. 

Melt semi-sweet chocolate chips, spread in a pan on wax paper, put in the refrigerator to cool until hard. 
Melt white chips, spread over top of semisweet, 
sprinkle crushed candy canes, 
put back in fridge to harden. 

Take out when hard, break and put in a pretty container. 

done. 
So so easy. 


Hello. Hope your week is going great. Just wanted to wish everyone out in Blogland, Merry Christmas Eve. We are hoping to have a very relaxed day. I look forward to sitting, crocheting and maybe a little pie making. I want to catch up on all the fun Christmas shows with my girls, snuggled up on the couch. 

They are anxiously awaiting Santa's visit tonight. I admit, so am I. I think there are going to be some happy girls tomorrow. 

There might be some more posts later. But if not. Merry Christmas to all. 

; )

No comments:

Post a Comment