Friday, December 20, 2013

Some Christmas Wishing....Maybe next year.




Hello, Happy Friday. 

Well the weekend is here. My girls are out of school. We are going to go finish up some shopping today. The girls are anxious to shop for me and dad as well as grandparents and their best friends. So off we go. I think as happy as I am that Christmas is here, there is still part of me that wishes I could have done more. I had such plans, wreath making, winter picture taking, and simple christmas decorating. The last of those would never have happened since I have two girls who feel that the more sparkle the better. And honestly, I wouldnt have it any other way.  Still one day, they wont care what mom does in her decorating and I guess that will be the time for simplicity. Right now the hustle and bustle and excitement is all I need. 

; )

No comments:

Post a Comment