Monday, December 16, 2013

Getting Better....

Hello, happy Monday. 

I am finally getting better. I dont know if it was the flu, or what, but something wiped me out. 

There was no energy, fever, chills, aches, sore throat, cough and finally no voice. 

What voice there was, came out raspy and squeeky for two weeks now. Today will start week 3. 

I feel like half of my December has just fallen into an abyss. I dont remember much. I meagerly rangled my kids to school and back, one of which was sick as well but has overcome it wonderfully.

I still have to sit, catch my breath and look at everything that has piled up around me. 

Not what I had planned for December, but it never works out that way... 
does it?

But for now, I am learning that hard way that maybe someone was telling me to
slow down.

So slow down, and getting better, 
I am.

Hope your day is great!

No comments:

Post a Comment