Monday, March 28, 2011

Spring Colors and Warm Thoughts

 Sweet Rose and polka dot towels. Loving flowers and polka dots right now. 

 I LOVE these flooring tiles. I wish so bad that I could afford to put these in my bathroom. They are beautiful. Maybe one day.

 Beautiful Summery beverage ware. Great for picnics. Hope we can have those soon.

Once again I woke this morning to a 2 inch dusting of snow. The robins are chirping quite angrily outside right now. IT is overcast and gloomy. It did this yesterday and even though it did eventually melt, it really seemed to mess up my whole ambition level. I never thought I was the type of person who the weather affected in that way, but I guess so. If there is sunshine, even if it is cold, I seem to have alot more energy. Don't get me wrong, there is plenty to do. Laundry, clean house, work on curtains for baby girls room, make more lavender pillows, and work on Birthday party stuff... but ....but....
Maybe more coffee will work!
Have a great day and enjoy these goodies on my wish list from www.cathkidston.com

; )

No comments:

Post a Comment