Thursday, March 3, 2011

Happy Month of Green





Happy March everyone. Sorry this post is 2 days late. I meant to post this on the first of March, but I went shopping with a girlfriend instead. Which is when I found this lovely Shamrock plant. I have been looking for a while and was very excited to find it at our local grocery store. I also purchased a wonderful Jasmine plant. (Stay tuned for that post... ; ). We had a wonderful day. I not only stocked up on groceries, we also hit some of our local stores. I am very anxious for Spring. All of the stores we went into were already selling Springtime clothing and accessories. Time for a new purse, new shoes, new colors for my wardrobe... ahhhh. I love March... its always the beginning. It also hosts one of my favorite holidays... St. Patricks Day. And my big girls Birthday is this month... she will be 7, sigh...tear. But her Party will be fun and a great blog post. So Bring on the Green month, I am more than ready. Have a wonderful Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment