Saturday, March 26, 2011

Happy Saturday!

Hello... how is your Saturday going. Ours is great. My big girls Birthday went great last night. Our Ice Cream Brownie Sundays were wonderful, our big girl turned 7 without a hitch. One of her favorite presents was a sewing machine from Grandpa. It is a little portable by Shark. It is great. She has been begging for a machine so she can sew Barbie Clothes and look at what she did. She has been sewing for about 10 minutes and did this. I am so proud. She tells me she is going to be a fashion designer. I hope she does it. I know she can do anything she puts her mind to. On another note... I have to say this has been a great weekend so far... I even got to go to my first Garage sale of the season. It was all kids stuff but it gives me the fever. Hope to see more soon. Hope everyone is having a great day. 
; )

No comments:

Post a Comment