Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Searching for Blue






Every year I like to find out what the Christmas/ Winter program theme is to be and this year my daughter is a Snowflake. I wont go into detail about what the entire program is about... especially seeing that I do not agree with the theme... however I am slightly happier with the color that her dress will be this year than last. Last year I was looking everywhere trying to get a Green Dress and the prevailing color in all the stores was red. This year I have the choice of either blue or white. So while blue is a little harder to find, I have more time. My very good friend is less enthused since her son is a Bee... Yes I know it makes no sense... and his colors are yellow and black. It should be interesting seeing it play out... until then, enjoy these yummy pictures of Christmas attire from one of my favorite retailers...
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment