Saturday, November 6, 2010

Learning Something New


A few years ago, I bought a book and taught myself how to knit. I was pretty proud of it, even if I only knew one stitch, it was still pretty cool. However, I just found out about a week ago, that the style of knitting I was doing, was "American Style" and that there was also "English Style". So my good friend enlightened me to that way and I am amazed how much easier and faster it is. I am so annoyed that I didnt know this sooner. Anyways, thanks to her, I love knitting now and am on the lookout for more yarn.... much to the dismay of my Husband...
Have a great day, I am organizing and discovering so many treasures that I forgot about... busy weekend of cleaning up and hopefully a little scrapbooking...
See ya Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment