Wednesday, November 17, 2010

A Crazy Day

Fun new Christmas magazine... sorry for the flash in the picture...


A Fun Snowman and Snowflake and other great seasonal stuff throw and my favorite (for now) pillows...

My pillows on my bed with a favorite returning red faux fur throw from pier 1 like 5 years ago...

I love where we live. And usually the weather doesnt bother me. We are surrounded by mountains and mountain passes. This can be a problem if it snows badly enough to close any or all of the passes. Usually we are on this side of those closures and warm and cozy in our home. Yesterday, we had to go to the big city... on the other side of the mountains... and a huge fast storm swept through and we found ourselves on the wrong side of the mountain. Needless to say we were stuck. After 9 hours of waiting, and driving, and waiting some more, we finnally made it home. It was really interesting to see first hand how our state responds to such an event, and even though I was very annoyed at being delayed, I think they did a great job and from what I know, no one was injured or hurt in any accidents. But now, after seeing about 3 feet of snow during our drive... (only like 2-3 inches here)... I wanted to show some of my favorite winter decorations. I am LOVING red and blue right now... so more of that. Hope you have a great day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment