Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Goodbye November


I love these elves... or pixies? Where can you get them though? I have looked everywhere?


Hello... Sorry I have been absent lately. Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Ours was eventfull. First of all the Stomach Flu visited our house the weekend before and wiped my oldest daughter as well as myself out for most of the week. We both recovered in time for Turkey Day but it put me behind on everything. Finally after some insane black friday shopping... I have been doing some decorating. We have started with a little here and there, but this next week will be the big holiday baking- Christmas tree decorating- Present wrapping- extravaganza... whew! I am tired just thinking about it. Enjoy some Christmas Images... Have a great last day of November!

No comments:

Post a Comment