Sunday, August 1, 2010

My father in law gave me this great dress hanger, and its perfect for a towel and pretty linens...
and of course, I love my Longaberger baskets... a former obsession since my Mom in Law sold it... I still really like these although I am too cheap to buy them anymore...
My husband moved this unused dresser in here so I could use it for linens...

Another wonderful gift from my Father In Law...


I love this rug. I was buying a rug for my youngest daughters room and couldnt decide which one I wanted. So this one gets to be mine... Love It!!...

After unloading alot of stuff at my garage sale, I was finally able to re-organize my Laundry Room. I love it. My father in law gave me some really cool items that fit perfect in here. Ahh, one more area of my house organized. Bliss...

No comments:

Post a Comment