Monday, August 23, 2010

First Day Of School

Sugar Scrubs... One exfoliating with Rosemary Mint from Aveda and the other is moisturizing with Olive oil and vanilla...


Check out these great Herb hooks I found at TJ Maxx (such a great store) and thanks to an idea from a friend, a great place to hang my vintage aprons.. Love it.



Today was my oldest daughters first day of first grade. She was very excited and so was I until I got home and realized that I actually had some time to do things. Granted I still have an almost 2 year old to entertain and chase, however, during nap time, I actually got some projects done. I caught up on laundry, did some cleaning, and whipped up these wonderful body scrubs that I got from (shabbychicinthemountains.blogspot.com.) I love them and two are gifts for my Mom and Dad who we will be visiting on Labor day weekend. Cant wait. Tomorrow will be another day of possibility. Time to get stuff done... instead of missing my 6 year old horribly.

No comments:

Post a Comment