Sunday, August 22, 2010

Exhausting but great...

I am exhausted.
We had a great weekend! It started with a trip to a kids fair Saturday Morning. The girls got to touch every imaginable service vehicle available as well as sit in them, honk horns and ride in their buckets... lots of fun. Then Saturday afternoon we headed out to a friends property to play in his creek. There was a sandy bottom, lots of fish and a beaver pond, soo cool. After lots of water fun, we then went up the road from there into the mountains and picked wild raspberries... which we had with pancakes this morning. I wanted to take a picture of the pancakes but they were gobbled up so fast, I didnt have time.
Then after breakfast, we headed out with our fun Peddle Boat and My husband and I and the girls headed accross the lake with out cooler and our boat and enjoyed a very quiet morning on the lake, (not much going on since fall is near) and a picnic as well as some crawdad catching and splashing around.
Now we are home, tired, sunburned (my husband and I, I remembered to lotion up the girls) and happy... ready to start the week. School starts tomorrow and I think my daughter is ready for 1st grade. I know I am... Have a great night...

No comments:

Post a Comment