Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Outdoors...

Some friends of ours are coming over for a playdate and I decided if the weather is good, I will set up the umbrella and kiddie pool and we can eat outside and enjoy the warm weather.

Staying cool under the swing...


My kids "kiddie pool", just enough to stay cool... and tomorrow I will get the huge sprinkler ball out also. Pottery Barn Kids has one that is so dreamy pink with flowers on it, but at 40.00, I just couldnt justify it. However our local hardware store got one in that looks like a huge globe and sprays water, and it was at the bargain price of 9.99, SOLD...

A nice cool spot for the "Moms" to sit and watch the kids splash...
We used to have a lush lawn in the front yard, and then we adopted our big hairy child and he runs back and forth so much, it totally ruined the lawn. Thats ok, I guess its a trade off, A wonderful dog for grass that just needs to be mowed.


Sweet Geraniums for some summer color... So pretty under the shady umbrella... Tomorrow maybe some limeade and sandwiches... Yum...

No comments:

Post a Comment