Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Getting ahead of myself...

Thats it, I've done it... I've gotten ahead of myself and of reality. I know I shouldnt have done it, but now its too late... I am doomed. If your wondering what I've done that is sooo bad, here it is.
I went and looked a houses before mine sold and now I am hopelessly in love with a house that is right in my price range and has all the space and ammenities that I could possible dream of... and I haven't even shown our house yet. I feel like crying. My husband and I decided that when we put our house on the market that we werent in a hurry and that It would happen when it happens. Now, I am a complete mess trying to figure out how to magically make our house sell fast. Oh well, as most things that I get in a hurry about, I am just going to have to follow the advice that I usually give my 6 year old... Just be patient, if its meant to be... it will be... and keep dreaming...

No comments:

Post a Comment