Thursday, January 26, 2017

Beautiful Snowy Days







Hello, Happy happy Thursday!
We have been happily digging out for a few days now. We have had delayed starts to our days and one day that we all agree should have been called a full snow day, but oh well. We all made it to school anyways. I have been going back to subbing more consistently now that Hubby is on the mend. Hoping to work more and more. Gotta make some money. Plus with both of my girls at school all day, I really need something that pays to occupy my time. I love blogging, but its just not paying the bills. And there is only so much crafting I can do. So time to start working more. 
The nice thing about subbing is I can work when I want... the bad... no consistency. I am afraid I am one of those people who need to know daily what I am doing, have my own space... (desk, table, etc). and a regular routine. So while the flexibility is nice, its also, annoying. Ha ha. I think I must be a little crazy. Either way, I am hoping for something a little more permanent in the future. 

Have a great day. Gotta catch up on laundry...
I am subbing tomorrow. 
; )

No comments:

Post a Comment