Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Chocolate Bunnies...


Happy March 18th!
St. Patricks day is over, and while I want to throw myself into total Easter awesomeness, I have a preteen birthday next week. We are going to just go low key this year, but I will decorate for her like usual. I cant believe she will be 11. Time has flown by so fast. 
On another note, last weekend I took some time to do a craft I saw online. 
I painted vintage bunny figurines to look like Chocolate. Much healthier, less calories...



I bought inexpensive figurines like these off of Ebay, (afterwards, I saw cheap ones at Walmart... oh well), and then for about 4 dollars, I bought this Krylon Chocolate brown spray paint. It took a few coats....



But I think they turned out great.  Now for some jelly beans or hard boiled eggs. 
Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment