Tuesday, March 3, 2015

American Girl Storage







Hello, and Happy Tuesday!

I am a little late blogging today. I just finished cleaning up and removing my old refrigerator. Still in great shape, but had to go, I decided I just couldnt live without an ice maker for much longer. And I found a great deal on a clearance one at Sears, so thats done. 
Now onto other spring cleaning. Something that I did yesterday, was work on my youngest daughters American girls stuff. Whew! Every time I clean up her doll stuff, I vow to never buy any more, and then I do. I am not sure why I keep contributing to the insanity. Ha ha. 
But I admit, it was fun organizing it all. 
The night before she had set up this fun little store, so I just added a few things. Call it playing if you like, I am ok with that. 

During my search for ideas to organize, I also found these wonderful over the top ideas I wish I could make happen. For now, I will just enjoy. 

Have a great day.





(Pictures courtesy of Pinterest)
; )

No comments:

Post a Comment