Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Change of plans...



Its funny how you can have a plan and your sure its the right plan and then something happens, or nothing happens, and your whole idea of perfect changes. I was ready to close in the porch. And then, I walked out there one day, and the sun was shining, it was warm, the girls were out playing and there was a slight breeze and I thought, "why do I want to close this up?"


So I decided not to.
Simple. 
I have to say my husband was relieved. 
Ha Ha.



I do plan on adding curtains, and a rug and fun chairs with cushions, maybe a chalkboard sign and wreath...
But thats it. 
There are far too many other projects that I would rather tackle.
and....

...I really cant wait until I can live in flip flops. Love summer time.


...and of course, for the night time. My girls are happiest when they can play outside in the dark....


So lights are a must!

Hope your day is bright and sunny!

; )

No comments:

Post a Comment